Our tax professionals will do everything from entering the data on all the numerous IRS forms after vigilant analysis with the information and documents provided to us by the clients. The following are the different forms that are usually filed with IRS and also depicts the planning, preparation and filing process at US Tax Files.
Tax Return Forms – Federal
- Resident Tax Returns – 1040
- Non-Resident Tax Returns – 1040NR
- Amended Tax Return – 1040X
Return Preparation and Filing Process:
Tax return Preparation –Federal, State, City & Local
- All the data will pass through our Quality assurance process, multiple reviews will be carried out on your tax return at various levels.
- We ensure that your returns don’t miss out the deductions, credits that you are eligible for.
- The returns will be signed electronically by a tax professional governed by the IRS code as a paid preparer.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Non Resident returns will be signed by our Paid Preparer and we file paper returns in an expedited fashion for better tracking and faster refund.
Tax Planning areas:
We offer tax planning in the following areas –
- A study of Itemized v/s Standard deduction
- Stock options (ESOP) or Stock purchase plans (ESPP) tax planning
- Rental Income /Loss VS Itemised Deductions
- Investments into retirement plans like 401K, IRA tax planning services, etc.
- Free Refund Estimates for current year (TY 2023) in Just 24 Hours*
- Free Tax evaluation for 3 years (TY 2022, 2021, 2020)